What happens when the best Aunt is in charge of bath, hair and bedtime: beautiful french braids
Baby girl reaching for her Uncle Walker...
Amelia is finally an aunt! Its possibly the best gift next to motherhood (I don't know personally)
Smiling girl smiling for her favorite aunt! Big grins bring big cuddles!!!
Sisters laying together holding hands and "being gentle"! Beautiful girls I might add!
My dad (grandpa), me and Miriam doing what this family does best: READ!!
Getting a beautiful blessing is tiring! Lucky grandma is here to hold me! Beautiful and peaceful :)
Happy and loving sister giving little sister a big love!!
The best picture I've ever taken and it is on my camera phone!!! :(
Cuddling with the best aunt ever who has that magic touch that can get me to sleep...I miss her!It was high time for a new post from me and what better way to kick it off than to start with great pictures and memories from the last 3 weeks. I miss them so so much!!! It was so hard to have them leave! But it was great to see them while it lasted! :(
On another note (and the reason I haven't posted) my job is CRAZY!!! I am now a manager of one of my uncle's Subway's and it is crazy! fun, but crazy! The pay might not be FULLY worth it yet, but we'll see...
well, that is about it for now.....oh and boys suck!
and italy is still on just not sure when...
okay, done.
1 comment:
Such wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting again. I had almost despaired.
xox
Post a Comment