August 2, 2007

"I like to see you happy."

Its been awhile. Updates:

1) still a manager at stupid subway, but i'm used to it now so its not so bad anymore...just stressful
2) still planning on italy, just still taking sometime to figure it all out...i realize FULLY i can't go until have enough money to go and enough money saved for when i come back.
3) still single, hate it...not sure why...
4) my life is still only about subway...i do NOTHING else...its a little frustrating...
5) i've officially "broken up" with jake...haven't talked to my so called best friend in almost a month...that hurt like hell, but at least now i know how important i really was. and i can't help it...i still miss him...and worse? I still love him...
6) I am going to ATTEMPT to talk a photography class this fall and see where that takes me in where i want to go...i need to figure out my camera though....
7) also, i'm completely off my meds now which really rocks! I'm doing really well. I feel really happy and I really am just taking it day by day and just keep trying to make it through calmly and rationally!

well, life is going on and on and all i can really do right now is take it day by day and see where it takes me. especially since major future plans freak me out. This is a really crazy summer so far and not because anything particularly HUGE has happened but because i'm 20 yrs old and FINALLY in a place where I can go where I want to go w/ my future and be okay with it. I just have to figure that all out first...but its fun trying to figure it out...

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

What!? a new blog post? I surfed right past it, then went back and said, "Wait! that's a new title!"

You sound happy, even with the frustrated parts. I am so excited to see what your major future plans turn out to be.