March 4, 2008

"That is a Harvard squirrel."

okay folks!
"The time has come, the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoes—and ships—and sealing wax—
Of cabbages—and kings—
And why the sea is boiling hot—
And whether pigs have wings."

or at least to talk about what has taken me so damn long to write another post!
I decided that I wasn't going to post again until I got a job as a Nanny.
So here I am, posting again. So yes. I got a job as a Nanny. In Boston.
I leave Utah on April 4th and officially start the job on April 7th.

I'm very excited about this opportunity and I think it will be great!
So much to do before that time comes but I think I can do it!

I just hope that my family puts all their hard earned money together to get
me a kick ass going away present for example a digital camera for all the
great places I'll go and the cute kids I get! hint hint...

More on this later...

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Congratulations!!
I'm excited for you!

Lisa B. said...

So very very very exciting! Boston is a great town and you should have a great adventure. I'm proud of you, my pet. And I have been thinking of a d. camera before you even mentioned it, so there.

Lisa B. said...

Ha! Harvard squirrel! Ha ha! just got it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey, I just happened upon your blog and I wanted to wish you good luck with your move to Boston!