July 10, 2008

"It's just, it's always the good kids who've never had a drink that take one sip of Kahlua and fall out of a window."

Time for some memories! Took this from amelia...thought I'd try it. I'd love to hear what you have to say! (Don't be shy now!)
Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺

9 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I'll be the first: I remember when you were the reverence child. You were standing in front of the congregation with your arms folded. You looked down at them, and before your eyes, they became alien creatures, out of your control. Your arms started spinning around each other and your eyes got wider and wider until finally, finally, your brain was able to get the alien arms under control. Love! this memory of you!

Jessie said...

Ok, your mom's memory is hilarious. Never knew that about you. :)

My favorite memory of you was actually from my last year at girl's camp, where we went to Ft. Williams to do the 'boot camp' thing. I remember loving all of that camp, but I was especially touched by your testimony at the end, as you cried about how you were leaving to go live with your dad, and how much you would miss everyone and everything. I was about to go off to college, and my family was going to move shortly thereafter, too, so I felt like I understood you completely. I wish I'd had more time to get to know you even better.

I also love that now we can converse about the east coast, of course... :) I wish I'd been able to go there more often while Cory's family was there, but at least we have a little bit to chat about! Fun place to be, for sure.

Isaac said...

Lesley's: My favorite memory of you is floating down the rivers at the cabin together. You're always so nice to accompany me because you know how much I love to do it. :)

Isaac's: You sleeping on Hopkins, our great dane.

jessandbryce said...

Haha where do I even start? My favorite most recent memory is when you gave me the most incredible gift in the whole world (a spa day) and we just got to be together and talk and laugh together all day long. I also remember that anytime the families would get together it would always just be the two of us. I can remember spending the night at your house and we took a photo shoot all night (I still have the pictures) and one time at my house writing poetry. Ha and of course there were the backstreet boys vs. nsync wars and obviously all our chats about boys and stupid friends. And how beautiful you are and how much I love you more than anything in the whole world.

Diane_girl said...

How about when you and I slept over at grandma's house and we snuck into the kitchen and brought food back into one of the bedrooms and played clue until all hours of the night? That was PRICELESS. That and hearing her swear because she hit her head on baby's highchair.

Amelia said...

Two funny memories:
1- When you were about 2 you had the most adorable little piggy shoes and you loved them and I secretly wanted a pair of my own.
2- When you were about 4 you loved to rock out to the air guitar, dandelion hair flying, sound effects and everything. Oh how we laughed!

Sophia said...

My favorite memory involves Sunday quiet time and me and Amelia hearing a loud noise from the bathroom and then hearing you the little three year old saying "Woah" astounded that your body could make such a loud noise.

gilian said...

My memories of you, sweet Abbie, are from watching you grow and change. I always thought you were an adorable child with your huge eyes and headful of amazing blond curls. And I watched you as a teenager, growing and changing, but still with the great hair and lovely face. And I've been amazed and delighted to see the adorable, together woman you are. And still with that great hair!

My earliest memory of you is me visiting with your mom on the sofa in West Jordan, and you flying in the door, excited to be home, and plopping yourself right next to me on the couch so I could give you a hug and mess with your hair. I loved that you felt safe with me around.

Karen S said...

I remember you with your crazy curly hair as an adorable child and then when I was at BYU and you were still so little but called me all the time on the phone and I loved it. :)