I just got back from a FANTASTIC trip home and to my wonderful cabin! It was just what I needed to "recharge" my batteries. It was beautiful up in Island Park and Yellowstone! I took so many GORGEOUS pictures! I personally think you should go check my flickr account to see the rest because the pictures of the rainbow from mesa falls are SUBLIME! I can't believe how lucky we were to be there to see it! Also, that moose (or merse...?) was so cool! And Yellowstone was great! It was the perfect trip! I loved being there with my mom and brother and sister-in-law. Bacarac is such a great great game! And careers! I am BEYOND thrilled that the cabin will be around for a few more years to come. At least. It was the icing to the cake that was the greatest trip! And going to dinner with my sister and her husband and baby and stepdad (and of course mom isaac and lesley) was a great way to end the trip! My nephew is just too cute for words!!

6 comments:
those yellow flowers were everywhere! You captured them beautifully.
I, too, love that picture! You took a bunch of good ones. I am still being thrilled about my moose videos. And I am still so happy you were able to come home, even if it was too dang short of a visit. Glad to know you're happy to be back and having fun with the little guys! love you, Abbey
oh abbey. i submit that you are the best cousin ever. i love you.
Abbey! How awesome to see you on here! You'll find that I'm a terrible blogger and rarely update but I do like checking out everyone elses pages!
=)
I am so jealous of your trip to the cabin. I'm so glad that your grandpa is keeping it in the family.
girl, you gotsta write on this blog more! By the way, we saw 5 moose this trip. Two at big springs and three on the way home from the park. Wahoo!
Post a Comment