Then on Friday I went to my friend Suzzie's house in New Hampshire and had dinner with her family and our two friends Renae and Dani who went with Suzzie for Turkey Day. Then after dinner we drove 2.5 hours to our friend Faye's house in Maine to visit with her and our 2 friends Tyson and Johnny and Johnny's brother Lance. The below pictures are some moments captured on our AMAZING adventure. It was honestly one of the most FANTASTIC weekends I've ever had. It was full of laughter friends and beautiful places...Faye lives on a lake and it was beautiful because I never in my life have seen such a calm lake (it looked like glass) and the stars were (no joke) reflecting perfectly in the lake. I wish I could've captured it on camera but trust me, there was nothing so calming and beautiful and as amazing as those stars in the sky and reflected in the water. I know this is cliche, but words honestly can't describe how much fun I had. The pictures help though!
November 30, 2008
"My Thanksgiving is turning into a Wes Craven movie."
My Thanksgiving this year was fantastic! I went to my dad's cousins house (the wonderful Diane and Lant Pritchett) and there were a total of 23 adults and a handful of toddlers. It was awesome. The food was delicious the company was delightful (anna and her daughter, nadia and her family, betsy and her family and some extras who were equally wonderful.) I'm also very proud of myself for the two dishes I brought: pretzel raspberry jello deliciousness and a green salad with Grandma Orme's poppy seed dressing. Yum. Both were very successful in making and eating! :D go me!




Then on Friday I went to my friend Suzzie's house in New Hampshire and had dinner with her family and our two friends Renae and Dani who went with Suzzie for Turkey Day. Then after dinner we drove 2.5 hours to our friend Faye's house in Maine to visit with her and our 2 friends Tyson and Johnny and Johnny's brother Lance. The below pictures are some moments captured on our AMAZING adventure. It was honestly one of the most FANTASTIC weekends I've ever had. It was full of laughter friends and beautiful places...Faye lives on a lake and it was beautiful because I never in my life have seen such a calm lake (it looked like glass) and the stars were (no joke) reflecting perfectly in the lake. I wish I could've captured it on camera but trust me, there was nothing so calming and beautiful and as amazing as those stars in the sky and reflected in the water. I know this is cliche, but words honestly can't describe how much fun I had. The pictures help though!
Then on Friday I went to my friend Suzzie's house in New Hampshire and had dinner with her family and our two friends Renae and Dani who went with Suzzie for Turkey Day. Then after dinner we drove 2.5 hours to our friend Faye's house in Maine to visit with her and our 2 friends Tyson and Johnny and Johnny's brother Lance. The below pictures are some moments captured on our AMAZING adventure. It was honestly one of the most FANTASTIC weekends I've ever had. It was full of laughter friends and beautiful places...Faye lives on a lake and it was beautiful because I never in my life have seen such a calm lake (it looked like glass) and the stars were (no joke) reflecting perfectly in the lake. I wish I could've captured it on camera but trust me, there was nothing so calming and beautiful and as amazing as those stars in the sky and reflected in the water. I know this is cliche, but words honestly can't describe how much fun I had. The pictures help though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I totally hope you are appreciating what a splendid part of the world you're living in now! I guess it's clear that you do appreciate it. Maybe I'm just a little bit jealous. Maybe.
So glad you had a happy happy weekend. Sounds like a total riot.
Ahem. That sounds like total fun, but don't think I did'nt notice that guy trying to spoon you... details. Must have details.
Post a Comment