So i've decided to do something really random...I'm going to list my top 15 most played songs off of my iPod and say a little something about why I have played those songs so many times. (I will spare you the actual # though...it is slightly embarassing...) (I'll be linking my FAVORITE ones so PLEASE check them out...even for just a few seconds...) okay. here it goes:
1) I Don't Know If I Should Stay--Alexz Johnson
~It is from the show "instant star" (pausing for eye-rolling...) that I used to watch and i just think it is beautiful and a little descriptive of a certain person who was in my life..
2) Tear Drops On My Guitar--Taylor Swift
~For me (and those who know me well), this song just hits home with a ridiculously painful stab. (not so much anymore though)
3) Kiss the Girl (i'm ashamed of myself..)--Ashley Tisdale
~It is just an AWESOME disney song and I just love singing my heart out to this version...
4) Apologize (feat. OneRepublic)--Timbaland
~Please! Just listen to it! It is a hilarious but awesome song!
5) No Good--Kate Voegele (sorry about the first few seconds...)
~your gonna notice a trend soon...yeah. it hits home plus it is fun to sing like crazy to it...
6) Potential Breakup Song--Aly & AJ
~I just really really really enjoy listening to it...
7) Something That I Already Know--Backstreet Boys
~It's BSB...do I really need another reason?? but really...remember that trend i was talking about?...this is another one..
8) I Can't Make You Love Me--Bonnie Raitt
~this one is because my mom used to sing it to me when i couldn't sleep, and it has just kinda stuck...
9) Before He Cheats--Carrie Underwood
~If you haven't heard it, LISTEN TO IT. 'Nuf said...
10) Nobody Wants To Be Lonely--Christina Aguilera (feat. Ricky Martin)
~Well...I love christina aguilera but i also like the idea of the song...
11) Something Pretty--Patrick Park
~Again, just listen to it...it is really beautiful...but the video is weird...so just, listen. :D
12) When You Believe--Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
~I love singing this song. I like to pretend I have their voices...
13) Moondance--Van Morrison
~because dad always played Van the Man when we cleaned on Saturdays so again, kinda stuck. Plus, it is an AMAZING song...sorry it is a cover--although not a bad one...
14) Iris--Goo Goo Dolls--
~Pretty sure it is one of the best 90s ballads and it is in so many of my favorite guilty pleasure movies...cool...
15) Paralyzer--Finger Eleven
~I really like working out to this song. It is really fast and fun.
Okay...so most of the songs I listen to are about love, lost love, broken hearts, exes that won't go away, exes that should go away but can't be let go of...It hits home...
Alrighty...that's all for now...Enjoy, listen, and COMMENT! :D
Oh yeah. Look forward to pictures tomorrow of my FIRST New England Snow! So pretty. but COLD!
Okay. I'm done...
4 comments:
A few comments:
-I am hopelessly in love with Potential Break-Up song. If a student were to walk into my room mid-song, he'd see me rockin in my reclining chair.
-I almost forgot about our Van Morrison experience while driving up to Maine! It totally set the mood for the weekend and I'll always think about our trip when I hear it.
Funny to see what you listen to. I don't know what mine would be!
wow do we share a brain or what?? I love those songs!
Nice mix! I was going to say you need to change themes . . . but then I realized, this is POP MUSIC we're talking about, so of course it's mainly about this. I will have to sort through what I play the most--it would be interesting to see.
Post a Comment