So the point of this one is to just mention a few random things to tide you over until this weekend is over (cuz dad is coming and you KNOW there will be posts about that..)!
An update on my New Year's Resolutions:
#1 -->2 months and going STRONG!!! Not a single one. Not even with the picture below to mock m
e everytime I open the fridge (which is a ridiculous amount).Oh. and there are 4 more 12 packs in the garage...but still. NOT A SINGLE ONE! :D
#2 --> not so good. i have only lost 3 (maybe 4) lbs since being back. and that is just what I (may have) put back on. But I started working with a trainer again so i'll do it! I know I will!
#3 --> I suck at this one. I really really do. Luckily I knew before hand that it was unrealistic. But actually, what this one actually ended up becoming is that I basically stop living in an unrealistic world about the things I overanalyze about. I am now able to take those situations and see the reality of them and adjust my emotions (for the most part) accordingly.
Next, "Mutiny on the Bounty" (1935 version) is an amazing amazing movie. I was quite impressed with how much I liked it.
Anatomy is gross and hard but I am confident I'm gonna rock it!
And last (for now) Dad and Dana are coming to visit! They leave Baton Rouge today and will get here LATE so I'll see them tomorrow. I hope. ;) just kidding. I have no clue what we'll be doing, but it will be just fine. We will have fun I know it! hopefully we can go to my favorite place--SALEM! :D
Okay I'm done. Happy now M and A? you know who you are... ;-)
Comments please! Love you!!
3 comments:
Sounds like you're doing well, really--about R3, what you describe is all that's possible. You become more aware of your tendency, and you can interrupt your freak-out earlier, so it doesn't spiral into NutJobMadness. (I say this as a person who deals with the same tendency.) I think you're doing really well with that, by the way, from what I can observe AS YOUR MOTHER, because I know all. (Kidding! Sort of!)
About R2: the main thing is to continue to work out, and keep being mindful about eating healthfully--basically, taking care of yourself. And I think it's typical that after the holidays, it's a hard time--because it's dark and cold and there's a bit of a letdown. Getting with a trainer is an awesome move!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and live it up with D&D.
February is no good for nobody. Good thing you have visitors. I could resist the pepsi. Ugh. I have a harder time resisiting the DP and even the Coke. But no diet, thank you very much. We hardly ever have it around here....
I'm happy to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment