March 13, 2009

"Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. That was very immature."

Last weekend was a surprisingly fun time. I honestly didn't think that I'd have as much fun as I did! The reason I was surprised is because it was a dance. Called the "Waltz 'N' Schmaltz". As we waltzed and then we schmaltzed.
Further explanation you say? Well okay.
The girls of Wellesley College who are in my ward currently (and girls in the past) throw a semi-formal dance each year where the people who go get taught the basic waltz steps and then for the first 10-15 minutes of the night, we waltz. And then for the rest of the night we just dance--or schmaltz. :D
It was surprisingly fun because I am NOT a dancer and I usually don't enjoy dances but I had never been to the Wellesley campus before and so many people told me to go I figured why the hell not. I am really glad I went (even if my feet hated me for most of the night and next day...LOVE my red high heels...). It was fun to get ready (I borrowed a friends super sassy dress) with a bunch of girl friends and then I WALTZED with the 2 boys I'm crushing on most out here (NO QUESTIONS pleas cuz there is NOTHING to tell...) so that was fun. And the rest of the night was just fun fun fun. The pictures below are just some of the few from the night, go ahead and look at the rest (plus the rest of the pictures from dad/dana's visit) on my flickr.
I am LOVING life out here, but stressing (hence the limited blogging time) about my Human Anatomy class, which I am actually doing alright in...















don't i look super skinny here???? LOVE this super sassy dress!













Okay. I'm done! :D

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Looks like so much fun! And you do look adorable. Is it wrong that I'm gratified that my makeup advice worked out so well for you? Or what I mean to say is, you look darling!

You keep studying. You are awesome!

Karen S said...

How fun! You look fabulous by the way.

DiaNe said...

SUPER SASSY! You rocked that party!