September 11, 2009

"It's all right 'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown So, let go, let go"

So my apartment is finally feeling like someone actually LIVES there! It is awesome! We got a couch and a big chair and the coffee table Diane bought and fixed up with Grandpa finally has a place and a purpose! Diane's piano is up here and it fits fabulously! We have a fridge full (ish) of food and this glorious Friday morning I made crepes, hash browns and bacon for Diane and myself this morning because I don't have school today and assuming Jack finds me a shift today (wish wish, hope hope!), I don't work until roughly 10 or 11 at the earliest. So in hopes of keeping a semi-schedule going all week, I got up at 7 to make this breakfast and then as soon as I'm finished with this blog post and dishes, I will be doing some homework until Jack calls.
I will post some pictures of this fabulous apartment I call mine (and Di's) as soon as it is clean aka as soon as I stop being lazy and clean my room.
Okay. I have nothing else to say right now, so I'm done.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

mmmmm breakfast.

wish wish hope hope on work today!