November 26, 2009

"Don't you know that I'm thankful (for the moment) When I'm down and you'll just try to make me smile"

I know. I know! It has been more than a month since I've posted!! Lo siento! Pero muy ocupado y cansada!
Anyway, I just wanted to post the things that I am grateful for...briefly at least.

A) I am so very grateful and blessed for the many opportunities I have had to Travel to all the many places I have been including (but in no means limited to): Scotland, Maine, Boston, Bahamas and New York.
B) I am beyond blessed with so many incredible friends in my life. There aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am so..
C) I am grateful for the love and support my family has always given me. Whether I was struggling with depression or moving across the country alone, my family has never failed to be there.
D) I am grateful for my cousin and wonderful roommate Diane for making living on my own for the FIRST TIME so fantastic!
E) (and lastly, for this blog post anyway) I am grateful for my health, my happiness and my life.

There really aren't enough ways to say "thank you" to the people in my life, but I hope this helps gets my love across.

Mucho amor!!
Es todo.
Hasta luego!!

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Well I, for my part, am thankful for you: for your enthusiasm, your energy, your optimism, your sweetness, your beautiful smile--for you, in fact, just exactly as you are! I love you.

Lesley said...

I'm thankful for you Abbey! Thanks for being such an awesome sis!

Amelia said...

Thank you for being you! Being awesome happy and wonderful. Love you.

jessandbryce said...

I am thankful for you as well! You love me know matter what, even if I am a crappy cousin!!! And I love you back!!!