No particular reason, just like the song.
LSU is going swell. I have been in classes for almost 3 weeks now and it is going well. I am really enjoying all my classes and almost all my teachers. I am branching out and actually talking to people in my classes. It's great. Still super busy, but it's great. I will hopefully be starting my observation stuff tomorrow but if not FOR sure next week.
I went to the LSU Student Involvement Fair today to get involved in stuff on campus, particular the volunteer stuff around and I came out of it with a bunch of free stuff (I'll sign up for just about anything if I get free stuff!): a t-shirt, a bandana, a thermos thing, and a pen! I'm excited about it all. Yay for opportunities to serve (and meet people!!)
That is all.
Enjoy! :)
1 comment:
Fantastic way to meet lots of people. proud of you and happy for you!
Post a Comment