My Christmas break has been great so far. I have gotten to see my incredibly hilarious and wonderful nephews and FINALLY meet my new niece. I love them all so much and I miss them all the time. *Mia, I miss your kids every single day! I hate not seeing them!* I also got to spend time with my other "niece" (who I love so much)!!
Deacon. One of my favorite things to do is cuddle with this sweet boy. I love when he settles enough to let me read him stories. But don't get me wrong, I sure do love our tickle fights and pillow fights. <3 br="br">3>
Meeting beautiful baby Gwenyth is possibly the major highlight of my trip home. I adore her and can't wait to love on her so much throughout the years.
Van. Oh man. This boy has gotten so much chattier since I last saw him. He is the sweetest boy. I am so lucky to have someone who loves me so much that his face lights up when he sees me (most of the time) :)
William. Hands down, funniest 4-year-old I know. He has the greatest grin, laugh, and sense of humor. I love the one-on-one time I get with this wonderful boy.
Bruiser (with a cameo by Deacon/Will). Now this dog has my heart completely. He knows just when to lay by me to keep me company when I'm feeling lonely. He gets so excited when I come home, no matter how long it's been. Bruiser is my baby and I love and miss him kind of a ridiculous amount.
Ryah. This child is so adorable it's ridiculous. I have seen her 4 times in her life and I adore her with all my heart. She is getting to be so funny and so animated. I love it! (she is blowing kisses btw)
Before I left for Utah, I had about 1.5 weeks to spend with Michael. We have now been together over a month, which to some may not seem like a lot, but it's a big deal to me. We have talked every single day I've been gone and although I'm loving spending time with my family and friends, I am very excited to see him next week and spend the majority of our remaining break together.
Since I've been home it has snowed. A lot. While I'm not a fan of the cold, I have forgotten how much I love being surrounded by beautiful mountains and watching the snow fall and see how beautiful it looks untouched. It is something I will never stop loving.
Christmas was wonderful and busy as always. As always, it was so wonderful to see my family. I love spending time with all of you laughing and stuffing our faces. The games, the laughter and the love are things that make being home so fun.
Christmas was wonderful and busy as always. As always, it was so wonderful to see my family. I love spending time with all of you laughing and stuffing our faces. The games, the laughter and the love are things that make being home so fun.
My mom and I have been so busy for different reasons that we haven't really had the chance to hang out much. It is tragic. :( But we are fixing that today, probably tomorrow and most likely many other days.
Since I've been home, I have seen some of my most favorite people: Rachelle, Nicole, Taylor, and Suzzie. I will be seeing the rest of my favorite people in this last week home: Megan and Kari. Hopefully I can add my dear friend Ashley to that list because it just wouldn't be a trip home without one of my most hilarious friends.
My birthday is in 3 days. WHAT?? 26, finally getting my life together and loving it. Who knew all I needed was to find out what I wanted and get out of my own head to accomplish it? I sure didn't. I'm just grateful I found inner peace (yep, cheesy I know but true) so that I can truly be open to all the options that surround me and thankfully I did because I can tell you that while a boyfriend was hoped for, he was 150% unexpected. Thank goodness for good friends who through fun Halloween parties. I have a feeling that 2013 and 26 will be a much better year than 2012 and 25 (the first 10 months were pretty awful).
School is INSANE but I truly do love it. Spending time with and being a part of those children's life has been such an amazing blessing. It has not only confirmed my choice, but it has eased so many doubts and fears. While I can't say I am completely ready for the rest of my program, I can say that I am totally ready for the challenge.





1 comment:
Can't wait to see what 2013 brings for you, and, more importantly, what you bring to 2013! I am betting it will all be fantastic and challenging and fantastic.
Post a Comment