April 5, 2008

"I'm going to have color coming out of my yin-yang"


I'm officially in Massachusetts and it is fantastic!! Granted I've only been here for like 6 hours or something but Its great so far! the pictures are of Conner, my new 3 yr old charge--for lack of a better word. He and I have taken an instant liking to each other!! Drew, my 4 month old has pictures pending but i promise I will post some of him soon!


The collage of photos are of my little semi-private living area. It goes as follows: stairs from upstairs, bathroom 1, bathroom 2, Conner's major play area, my living area, my private entrance, my room 1, my room 2. :D its so nice and really comfortable. Brand new bed and all that goes with it! The rest of the house is great (the outside is a great shade of YELLOW!!!) and I'll work on getting a picture of it. The neighborhood is beautiful and I've heard its nice and lots of friendly ppl! I can't wait to explore and get my bearings better tomorrow and which point I will post again! So happy, so glad to be here! Its gonna be fantastic and I demand visitors! :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Looks like a sweet set-up. Maybe our three year olds could be penpals!

Lisa B. said...

What a darling little boy! Your place looks great, too, just like you said--I bet you're going to have a wonderful time. yay!