I just had an INCREDIBLE weekend with some really good friends.
It was never anything major but it was just low key (late nights) fun.
On Friday we went to a roof top party in Charlestown, MA and it was just COOL!
On Saturday my friend Emallie and I went with my friend Jake to help him search for and buy a new (used) car and I got to test drive my brand new favorite car, a 2009 Black Convertible VW Eos. Oh. My. Gosh. HEAVEN!! I want it!! If only I had $35,000...haha. Then after the car shopping the 3 of us met up near our new church meeting place for a BBQ with the ward. It was lots of fun as well! And after that about 10 of us went to go see the HILARIOUS Pixar movie "UP!". Seriously...it was really really funny!
Then on Sunday..well I had church and then after church Em and I went to her sister's boyfriends house for dinner. It was a surprising amount of fun. :D
And that was my weekend--welcome to summer!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay. I'm done..
3 comments:
Sounds THRILLING.
Fun with friends just cannot be beat.
can't wait to see your new car in our parking lot.
Awesome.
I love a good weekend. Did you know when I was in my Gilmour girl addiction Evie learned to sing the "I will follow" part of this song? True dat.
Post a Comment