August 26, 2011

"Losing My Religion"

Never fear folks, it's just a song. :)

Today marks the last day of the first week of classes.
So....yay. I made it. However, to literally no fault of my own, I'm already behind in my reading (not far behind, but behind nonetheless). I ordered one of my books online the Monday after I got here and it JUST showed up Wednesday night. So I'm only one day behind which in an upper level class is actually 5 chapters in one book and 2 chapters in another. YES, THIS IS FOR ONE CLASS. Fun right? But this is why they don't have class on Saturdays right? :(

I really will be juuusssst fine. Right? Seriously, RIght???
Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm truly not worried. Okay. I'm worried but only because I am signed up for 19 credits because I don't want to give up an awesome Biology teacher but I know that I can't keep up w/ all the readings, papers, observations, notes, and flashcards. My anxiety will just get the best of me. 16 credits is enough this first LSU semester. So bye-bye awesome Bio teacher, here's hoping you teach this class spring semester!!

The very broad overview of my classes is this: interesting, but full and busy. Excitement is my emotion (when nerves go away).
Still trying to figure out my flow and get into a rhythm with studying and I think once that happens, I'll be good to go.

Now, just to get involved on campus so my father is not my only source of entertainment (not a bad source, just shouldn't be my only)....

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

...and a great song at that.

Being behind is how you know you're actually in college, is my thesis. Just try to stay only on the far edge of panic, so your being-behind-ness stays manageable. And I think you made the right call about the Bio class.

In conclusion: go go Abbey!