November 14, 2011

"Fall To Pieces"

Nothing behind the song, just...yeah.

School. Three weeks left of it. Can anyone else believe that I have been here that long? Cuz....I can not. Nope. Not true. It is just not...possible that this semester is almost over. Panic. 8/
Okay, it is not that bad. I am doing...fine. I am at least above water instead of under it (is that a cliche thingy?). It is just wow. WOW!

Also, something random for the readers pleasure...(aka my sisters and mother): I think--THINK--I have finally begun to appreciate the fabulousness of my curly hair. Sometimes. I wear it down almost everyday and it usually lasts until about 7 or 8 o'clock at night before it is whipped (you all know the "whipping" motion I am speaking of) up to a ponytail/bun. This for me, is a GIGANTIC improvement.
But I have also ventured into expanding my headband obsession into the addition of hair bows instead of ponytail ties and braided headbands (as in my hair is the headband) instead of regular headbands. They are so cute!

That was random.

Louisiana is cold. NO ONE TOLD ME! WTH?? South=hot; west, north=cold. Duh! It isn't (so far at least) like deeply cold, like I need a winter coat, gloves and a scarf cold but it is COLD. I was not expecting that. It is warming up some, but geez. Warn a girl, won'tcha?

And lastly, I will be in UT for a much needed winter break! Almost a full 3 weeks! YAY! Nephew, family, and (OF COURSE) friend time galore! Yay yay yay! :)

And that is all for now. :)

2 comments:

jessandbryce said...

What, I don't count as a reader?! Lol. Love you Abs!

Lisa B. said...

MOM TIME.

That's all I'm saying. It deserves its own category.