January 11, 2008

"And apparently, now that I'm the pretty spinster living all alone, he's concerned for my safety."

So. little fun fact for my 2 readers out there. haha :D

I have been home from college since May. 2007. it is now January. 2008. and my room is a little more than half-way unpacked. from college. since may. wow.

Basically, since May I've been saying "I'll unpack this weekend" "I'll clean my room this week" etc. those weeks and weekends have now turned into almost a YEAR LATER!!! what is wrong with me! it is utterly absurd! I'm literally ashamed of my self for how long it has taken me to unpack. my room scares me a little. i hate spiders and spiders like dark dirty places. that is my room! i'm scared! :-S

But the important thing is that my room is in the ACTUAL process of getting cleaned and unpacked. phew.


the even scarier thing? i didn't remember half the clothes that i had that i LOVE just sitting there waiting to be unpacked! i have six loads of laundry to do (well, 4 now)!!! i'm pathetic!

but again important thing: its getting done! :D
and so am i!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!