January 9, 2008

" One of those moments that everything is so perfect and so wonderful that you almost feel sad because nothing can ever be this good again."

Sad two days for me and my family...but things will be okay. Its weird right now. I know betty is probably better and not in pain but its sad. I know Walker is gonna be great in Singapore, but I've never had to say goodbye...
But on a different note, the nanny thing is still on, all my references are in and my profile has gone out so its just a matter of time now.
AND I got a job that does not involve FOOD!!!! :D:D:D:D:D hallelujah!!! :D I start next Thursday and I'm super psyched...not necessarily for the job, but there ya go.
This is my two cents for now.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

--two very hard, full days, I agree--hard to get through. So excited for you and your prospects! love you!

Amelia said...

I am glad for your new job! Must have details!