My friend Rachelle came to visit from Thursday until today. It was SO much fun! We explored Boston, Salem, and Martha's Vineyard. So many cool things were seen and done! It was another whirlwind trip full of fun and adventure. The picture collage below "reads" like this:
Boston Museum of Science
Salem, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard
Downtown Boston

Look at the HARVARD SQUIRREL!!!
I also have many many MANY more pictures on flickr so PLEASE go check them out.
you won't be disappointed. :D
This has been so much fun and I can't wait to show as many of you as possible all of this stuff in person.
Boston is absolutely amazing!! My new heading picture is one of the best views Boston has to offer.
Okay. I'm done.
Boston Museum of Science
Salem, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard
Downtown Boston

Look at the HARVARD SQUIRREL!!!
I also have many many MANY more pictures on flickr so PLEASE go check them out.
you won't be disappointed. :D
This has been so much fun and I can't wait to show as many of you as possible all of this stuff in person.
Boston is absolutely amazing!! My new heading picture is one of the best views Boston has to offer.
Okay. I'm done.

2 comments:
I cannot wait for my chance to come! I got to be in Boston once, when my folks were living in Concord. It's such a cool, cool area to be in. Okay, I'm off to check our your flickr! glad you had such a wonderful time, sweetie!
Wow ab that picture is so so beautiful!
Post a Comment