Okay. So I will first off start by saying that there is a DEFINITE possibility that I am slightly misinformed-no BEHIND on information about the current presidential campaign. With that said:
Democrat women of the US who support Hillary Clinton: WAKE UP!
Yes, I agree with you. She was treated unfairly in the primaries and it is a damn shame that she was and that as a supposedly advanced, free and equal country we have seen proof that people around our country do not agree. I (granted I'm 21 and haven't experienced it first hand-to this degree) hate that sexism still apparently exists profoundly here! It is unfair and not right. Women are just as smart and capable as any man in this world, maybe even more so in some cases. If that fact is accepted in the workplace and "minor" political offices (minor being not president...I am not saying that any office is any less important..) why is it not okay for a woman to be president? The logic of a woman not being able to handle the pressure, etc is pure bull! It is absolute crap.
But with that said-I go back to WAKE UP!
I have been for the past 2 months been getting the Boston Globe everyday so that I can be an informed voter this year (in my first MAJOR election! :D) and let me tell you, it is AWESOME to know what is going on and that I can honestly say for myself that Obama is truly my choice. I could go into my reasons why, but the people who read this already know because they have the same reasons as me (i think)!
I know would just like to say that the Democrat women (who support H.C.) need to-for the current issue at hand-get over their feminist rampage and vote for Obama! Yes H.C. should've been treated better, but when I read about the women who are "protesting" the Dems by voting for McCain or not voting at all is just plain stupid! We need a better future and this feminist rampage could potentially kill that future! If Clinton is now genuinely behind Obama, then her supporters should be as well for the plain and simple reason of getting the Republicans out of the White House! This country can't handle another YEAR (let alone 4-8) of this.
Okay I'll close by being nicer to those H.C. supporters: Women deserve just as much right for the top job as any man does, but as sad as it is, our country is too ignorant (is that the word i want??) to acknowledge that right now. Once we have taken back the White House, etc, please! continue with the modern day women's right campaign. I fully support that!
Okay I'm done.
Remember, I might be slight behind on stuff..
3 comments:
Totally agree with you. Well said!
And, definitely go read the text of HRC's speech--it was awesome.
You put it really well...I cannot believe that HC democrats could be so upset and blind to vote Republican to make a stand. That stand is going to make this country fall, so hopefully her supporters got the message.
Post a Comment