October 12, 2008

"Now whats on the agenda for today. I hear there's a shipment of plutonium coming in on the docks."

I went whale watching today and it was so fun!!! At the closest, I was 4o feet from a whale. How freakin cool is that????
I went on Lori (my boss)'s brother Rick's boat (does that even make sense???) with him, his wife, his and Lori's brother Chuck, and their friend Denise. Being on a boat is very relaxing and it was a seriously beautiful day. I am surprisingly exhausted considering all I did was relax on a boat on the ocean for like 6 hours and watch birds and whales...I probably say 10 to 12 whales today. Very very cool...I loved every minute of it! It's okay guys, I give you permission to be jealous. :D haha


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

um.....can WE go whale watching??

Lisa B. said...

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky you!