I'm stealing my wonderful mother's idea from her blog and now will be making my own wish list!
I would consider my life lived to the fullest if I can travel here
I would love a pair of these
I wish this family could be home (meaning UT)
I want this job desperately
I want to accomplish this by 2011
I want this to be here faster so I can see my mom
I want to someday meet him
But more than anything else I hope to find this
That is my 21 yr old wish list...
however, 2 wishes I couldn't find links for:
1-I wish that Louisiana was closer to Utah
2-I wish that my little brother be safe and happy but home fast!
Okay...that is it...
2 comments:
Fun! I like your list, too. Those Jimmy Choos are tooooooooooooo high. But I can't wait until Nov. and Maine and the good times! xo
We are missing you too. Why don't you come visit?
Post a Comment