Okay. I've slacked on my gratefulness so i'll say 3 because i think that's how far behind i am.
1-I'm grateful for airplanes which will bring my mama to me TOMORROW!!!
2-I'm grateful for music which seems to calm me down regardless of my stress level etc
3-I'm grateful for MOVIES! I love love LOVE movies....and with that in mind I was tagged to list my favorite movies A-Z so here they are:
A- A Lot Like Love
B- Bonnie and Clyde
C- Casablanca
D- (the) Departed
E- Enchanted
F- French Kiss
G- (the) Godfather
H- (the) Holiday
I- Ice Age
J- Juno
K- Kung Fu Panda
L- Love, Actually
M- Match Point
N- Newsies
O- On The Waterfront
P- Practical Magic
Q- (the) Queen
R- Romeo and Juliet (yep. the leo version)
S- (A) Streetcar Named Desire
T- Titanic
U- Unfaithful
V- Vertigo
W- When Harry Met Sally
X- X-men 1 (and I really did like it! :D)
Y- You've Got Mail
Z- Zoolander
I tag whoever wants to do this but specifically Karen and Jessica :D
i'm done!
2 comments:
Ooh! I forgot about Zoolander or I would have said that.
Okay, Zoolander.
I feel better.
Hmm...huh.
No Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Huh.
Perhaps you've finally come to your senses.
Post a Comment