I am grateful for my job.
I absolutely LOVE those two gorgeous little boys
Connor and Drew (see flickr for pix)
I'm grateful for the snuggles I get from Drew and
I'm grateful for every smile I get from Connor when he sees me for the first time each day.
I have the greatest job.
I absolutely LOVE those two gorgeous little boys
Connor and Drew (see flickr for pix)
I'm grateful for the snuggles I get from Drew and
I'm grateful for every smile I get from Connor when he sees me for the first time each day.
I have the greatest job.
2 comments:
Nothing like loving your job, is there? So proud of you, sweetheart. Also, I keep meaning to say--nice new look to your blog, incl. gorgeous header!
I too love the autumn look of your blog. I miss so many things about my old job but most definitely love my new one. I'm so grateful I can watch will reach his milestones each day.
Post a Comment