I am back in MA and it has been a flawless-ish transition back.
Being back home was so great and so much fun! It was so fantastic to everybody at home. I am so happy to finally have met my new nephew! He is so adorable!! Every minute of being home was great and I saw everyone I wanted to see and saw almost all the movies I wanted to see. Overall it was a perfect trip home and just long enough--except maybe I could've been there one day longer. I was ready to come back here and get back to my current reality and get back to life.
There isn't much more to say except I'm ready for my 2 classes to start next week and I'm ready to really get back into school next fall full time.
I don't really know what else to say...
Things are still awesome and I'm still quite happy...
:D
Okay. I'm done.
4 comments:
What!? A new post from you? Heaven.
>> flawless-ish
V. funny.
Glad to hear things are going well! Beautiful new header! Beautiful you being you.
two classes? what two classes? Did I know about these two classes?
It was fun to see you! Glad it's going flawless-ish.. always a good thing!!
How is that transition home going? you know what I'm talking about.
Post a Comment