1) The cabin. It isn't really summer without at least ONE trip to heaven..
2) The beach. I love it so...

3) Just the good old sunshine...
4) Fabulous FANTASTIC friends and random, crazy and awesome days/nights...
AND
5) Not fitting into ANY of the clothes I wore last summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. NONE of them. All to baggy...Talk about welcoming in summer!!!! :D
Oh, and there are many more things I love about summer, but nothing can top those 5 things.
Okay, I'm done.
Enjoy!
5 comments:
I can't remember if I complimented you on your beautiful header!
These are all amazing reasons for loving summer. I am loving the summer myself--the weather is beyond gorgeous! And there will be a cabin visit if all goes well. Delightful.
SO awesome! Time for some fun new clothes! When you come home next we can go shopping together.
that sunshine picture is on my blog and I LOVE it! Also, any reason to go clothes shopping is a reason to celebrate!
would you people stop rubbing it in about the cabin!!! But seriously. Good job on the baggy clothes.
Love you!
I'm looking forward to BBQs and walks/hikes with William. Yay for summer!
Post a Comment