So. Apparently I watch Gilmore Girls a lot.
And talk to my friends KC, Diane, Rachelle and Suzzie on the phone a lot.
I don't do either--well. Not when I'm on the job! Haha.
The reason I bring this up at all is because Connor is one HILARIOUS kid.
He has about a million play phones and he likes to use all of them (at various times of course) to call MY friends (but only the above listed) and tell them all sorts of stories including his most recent stories all about his dates with Lorelai, Luke, and Rory (it is a double date apparently).
The most recent date with Rory was when they "went to dinner and then we went to church because you should always go to church." oh. and Rory was "very silly and crashed into a statue but she is okay because she was just kidding."
I know that I watch GG a lot. I mean, I'm in no way denying it, but the only time I watch it (now) is when the boys are napping. When Connor first discovered it, it was because I would have it on while making lunch for the boys but he would talk about it SO MUCH that I think Lori (his mom for those who are confused) was getting slightly concerned that I watched it a lot, so then I started recording it and watching it at naptime.
And the phone calls to friends, well, I do OCCASIONALLY talk to them on the phone but not enough that it is the only thing I do during the day...again, I think Lori/Jonathan were getting slightly concerned with what I actually do during the day..
:S not exactly comforting.
But still...I now have great stories out of it!
Connor told me after he woke up from his nap today that he is "going to miss you (me) all the way to the moon, to Auntie Linda's (living in VA) to Uncle Peter's (Linda's husband) van and back home again." Such a cutie...
Okay. I'm done. :D
3 comments:
too funny! I think Connor might not be able to get a word in edgewise, if he went out with the Gilmores. He should keep that in mind.
xoxo
THIS IS SO CUTE! You'll have to tell me when he calls me :)
He is such a cute boy.
haha I love it!! look at you such a little nanny! i cant wait for you to get home though. ps. i love your title song. so good.
Post a Comment