May 9, 2010

"When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth. You love me for who I am"

First off, sorry for the ridiculously long time in between posts. I have a very busy life okay! well, i have a very tired life...
Second, Happy Mother's Day!! Not just to my own incredible mother, but to my sisters, aunts, cousins and friends. I would do a list like my other sibs, but my mother knows EXACTLY why I think she is incredible to me because I tell her daily.
Thirdly (is that a word?), my little brother has continually made a good point about my blog: i don't blog enough. okay. at all. so, i'm going to change that by giving myself a theme that I'm pretty sure only amelia, mom and dad will appreciate. although, i think everyone will be blessed intellectually because of it. are you dying to know what it is yet or should i yammer on a little more? yammer you say? will do.
subway is crazy, but actually kinda fun this time around. It is hard time consuming work, but i really am enjoying myself surprisingly. school this semester has been difficult, but so far 2 of 3 classes have been graded (one A, one B :D). I will be taking one class in the summer--the dreaded but unfortunately needed math. and even more dreadful, it isn't even the math class i need to graduate. it isn't even the math class before the math class i need to graduate. boo. but since math and i do not get along, i think it is better that i start a little lower. (at least this is what i tell myself to not feel so dumb)
okay, onto my new blog theme. BOOK REVIEWS!
aren't you all giddy with excitement??? I know dad is excited for the written version of my book reviews instead of verbal because well, as you all know, i tend to ramble and repeat my rambles. So basically the reasoning is simple. I went to Philadelphia in November (remember that?) and i got a ridiculous and fabulous amount of books. I have just barely been able to get a real jump on reading them. So now I am recommending or discouraging books for you all. yay!
starting tomorrow-ish. :)
okay, i'm done. Good night!

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Excited to read your reviews. Can't wait, in fact!

DiaNe said...

I can. Books are for squares.

Unknown said...

i can't believe you didn't think I, ME JESSICA, would appreciate that theme. Sheesh.

Amelia said...

Books are awesome. Can't wait to read the reviews!

Love you. xoxoxo.

Sophia said...

Great idea! Make me a list about why it is awesome and send it to me asap.