Because, I don't care how cheesy it is, how "over played" it is, this Song became a classic for a reason; and that reason is that everyone has a person in mind when Mariah Carey's Christmas classic comes on the radio every year.
I know I do.
So yes. All I want for Christmas is that special "you" and I don't care how cheesy this post is. I will wish for a special someone every year until I have them and then I will be grateful for them every single year after.
HOWEVER. The real point of this post is to say:
Merry Christmas everybody. I love you all, siblings and friends, near and far. Each one of you has a special place in my heart and I wish you all the happiness and joy that Christmas brings.
Remember the real reason of Christmas and honor it.
2 comments:
I love the idea of wanting someone for Christmas, but I think it extends past a romantic someone...for instance, I am really really grateful that, for Christmas this year, I got to have YOU here.
(and you're right--that song is disgustingly catchy and you cannot deny its power!)
Have you heard the Michael Buble version of All I want for Christmas? It's awesome. MErry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment