January 9, 2012

"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"

I love this song. It is beautiful.

I have been in Utah for nearly a month for the school break and it has been fabulous. It has been cold but tolerable. It finally snowed a few days ago and I kinda forgot how much I love AND hate snow. It is so very pretty, but so damn cold and wet!

My vacation home has been amazing...ly busy! But now that the holiday's are over, it has been a lot calmer and relaxing. It has been so fun to be able to spend lots of time with my family and friends but honestly it has been amazing to spend time with my nephews.

While I have absolutely enjoyed my time home, I am getting a little restless waiting for school to start (who woulda thought?). This is the longest break from school I have ever had. It is awesome and crazy at the same time! LSU, how I've missed you...

Oh, yeah--GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

that is the mark of an awesome vacation--you're so thoroughly relaxed from it that you're ready to go back to your life. I am glad you feel this way, but I am not anxious to say goodbye. : (

Amelia said...

Geaux tigers! Geaux Abbey!