No, it's not a song, but it is a damn funny skit.
A damn funny skit that is super relevant to my post.
I just made the BEST--BEST--chocolate cake of my life.
From. Scratch.
Yes, true I had a recipe but it was not a from a box recipe. It was melt in your mouth fantastic.
I love to bake the basics--cookies, brownies, and cakes, but I normally stick to the basic recipes as well; aka the box stuff. They are all fine and good but it has clearly been far too long since I have had a GOOD cake.
I will now grace you all with the recipe that will put all other cake recipes to shame. It is called "Hot" Chocolate Cake. It is supposed to represent Mexican Hot Chocolate and boy does it. It's amazing. Truly. I can't explain enough. So I'll stop. It's easy to make too.
*p.s. My friend Madison helped make and eat. :D
1 comment:
Looks delish! Nothing like a scratch cake to fill you with pride. Well done.
Post a Comment