I think this song is so wonderful. I know my mom and brother do too.
Speaking of my mom and brother--I am so excited to see them in less than a month! And my sister, and other brother, and sis-in-law and bro-in-law and step dad and my NEPHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry guys, the nephews win....
(mom you *might* tie ;) )
I am still in summer school but the end is in sight!
Two more weeks and then I am done (with classes...but we'll talk about the rest later)!
My desire to stay motivated and "finish strong" in this semester is waning fast but my reason for doing summer school is much more important than my laziness. So laziness be damned!
but it's summer!!! i'm supposed to be lazy and read in the sun right?
I am so very ready for my actual summer break to begin. I am very ready to see family and friends and to just be home for a minute.
While I'm home there are a few things I'd like to do--
1) Help out with the Down 'n' Out Diner dinner :)
2) Spend oodles of time with my nephews
3) Have breakfast/lunch with my grandparents and mom/john
4) Have movie/dinner nights with my siblings
5) Spend absurd amounts of time with my mother shopping, movie watching, closer watching and lunching
6) Go to the cabin
7) See my cousin Jessica
8) See my dear friends (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER): Kari, Taylor, Megan, Nicole, Serria, Ashley, ShaNae, and Annalisa
9) Go to dinner with Diane
10) Just enjoy my time home
That is just a rough idea of what I'd like to do when Abbey Comes Home. :)
3 comments:
This sounds like a recipe for awesomeness. Can't wait!
Yay! Can't wait for you to help serve the dinner at the homeless shelter!
So I just went through and read about a year worth of your posts:) Don't ever stop writing, you've definitely got a knack for it! I'm glad you're loving LSU and the Peace Corps!? Have you already been accepted?
Post a Comment