August 18, 2011

"Sunshine In My Sky"

Yep. It's really happening. It is NOT a figment of your imagination. I am actually writing a new post on my blog! Who'd would of thunk it? Ha ha. This isn't going to be a long one by any means, but it is just to say my blog is alive and revitalized.

Each blog post title is going to be a song title that I currently relate to or just plain enjoy/like. I will then post a link to the song (linked to youtube probably...unless someone can tell me a better way to do it).

This time around it will be about my progress at LSU and life in Louisiana as it unfolds. So far, the only thing to report is this: LSU has the most beautiful campus I have ever seen and I'm pretty sure it is the most beautiful campus ever. See picture for proof. -->
The entire campus looks like that. It is awesome.

Classes start Monday and I'll be taking a steady 16 credits. It will be a very busy semester but I have complete confidence that I can do it.
well. I have confidence I can do it. But I am very excited about the program here, the opportunities here and the experiences available to me here.

Well. That is it for now.

5 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Look! It's your mom, leaving a comment! I'm so glad you're going to blog--and the campus does look beautiful.

What song is that?

Lisa B. said...

okay, I get it. sorry I missed the link!

Amelia said...

Hooray hooray! Can't wait to hear all about these adventures!

jessandbryce said...

Yay yay yay!! Love this, love you!!

Karen S said...

Louisiana? Awesome. I've always wanted to go there. I wish you good luck, and I'm so glad you're back blogging. I love the song themes. Clever. :)