Well, I like the Backstreet Boys. haha so the point of this is because the Backstreet Boys rock! I have no shame in admitting that I still like the Backstreet Boys. But the reason this is worth a blog post is because, i am freakin' out about my ASL interpretation project that I have to do in about 3 hrs and i can not get myself to calm down! then i remembered something. years ago when i first started having panic attacks, the only thing that would KEEP me calm enough to get through the attack or to prevent it was sitting back, closing my eyes and listening to BSB. I figured, it is worth a shot right? So here i am, listening to old and new BSB songs. and it is helping a lot. kind of hilarious i know but, if it works, take advantage of it baby!
And on this little tangent in my head, i would like to name the top 5 BSB songs!
Top 5 Songs:
1) I Want It That Way -Millennium
2) As Long As You Love Me -Backstreet's Back
3) More Than That -Black and Blue
4) Never Gone -Never Gone
5) Shape of My Heart -Black and Blue

Okay I'm done. KTBSPA!! haha
1 comment:
You know how I feel about song 1 and song 3 on your list. and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Post a Comment