August 14, 2008

With DSL, there's no dancing, no walking, and we'd starve."

The title is actually relevant this time!!!
I officially have LEGITIMATE (as opposed to the hacking I've been doing)
wireless internet access. yay me! AND its FAST! yay for fast! :D
I actually got it Sunday, but I didn't think it was worth blogging about. But
everything that makes me happy is worth blogging about.
What is also worth blogging about is how badly I chunked my toe. Yes. chunked.
as in hit my toe so badly that i took a little chunk out of my toe. it is PAINFUL.
well it was...now it only hurts if i move. haha its actually better but it is gross.
Another thing that is worth blogging about is that i've lost 20 lbs since i've been here.
its a SLOW SLOW process but it is a HUGE accomplishment and I'm very proud
of myself. :D yay YAY me. oh and 3 more pounds and I'll be UNDER 200 pounds.
okay. basically i'm done.

p.s. for those who want to know (aka mama) the full Gilmore Girls (GG) quote that is the title is:
"Well, we like our internet slow, okay? We can turn it on, walk around, dance, make a sandwich. With DSL, there's no dancing, no walking, and we'd starve. It'd be all work and no play. Have you not seen The Shining, Mom?"
haha lorelai rocks...

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Way to go on everything except the toe-crushing, and glad to hear that it's getting a little better. Also, hooking up your own wireless--isn't there a merit badge for that? Isn't that the last one you need before you get your Eagle Scout? I forget.

Amelia said...

wireless is awesome!