So. basically. I've decided to follow suit and tell my 3 (yes only 3) New Year's Resolutions. :D
Hold on tight. They're biggies. haha
1) RE-QUIT soda. Seriously. I've done it before just for the hell of it, I can do it again damn it!
2) Lose those last 25 lbs by April (or at least by the time I leave MA)
3)**now this is the common unrealistic resolush**: Stop OVER obsessing about things that don't matter in the long run.
But to be perfectly honest, I'm so freakin' happy with the majority of my life that I honestly think that I can keep #3 to a pretty decent degree. I mean, I'm a girl-I over analyze; it's what we do but I think that I can reign in my crazy and take life and situations as they come because look at all the other things i've accomplished ppl! :D
okay. I'm done!!
2 comments:
these are excellent resolutions. My "fret less" resolution is much the same as your number 3. I think it is the key to everything else working better. Cheers to us!
Resolush!!!!!
Love it. Love the Resolutions. (Note: it's not "resolushes")
Post a Comment