I think that it is high time for a new post from me.
I have many many things to say although not many people but me will care about most of them but that is okay.
So here is an update (a long over due update) of my AFI Top 100 movies:
-Duck Soup= HILARIOUS
-Rocky=Better than I expected
-The Jazz Singer=very funny
-American Graffiti=not what I expected but I enjoyed it.
-Platoon=I liked it a lot but it was sad...
I now have 17 movies left on MY list. I realize that AFI updates their list and has since I started this endeavor. My plan now is to finish those 17 movies, get the new list and just watch the "new" additions. :D
Next, there is sickness and tears in the Gorski household (for those who don't know, the family I work for). Both Connor and Drew have pneumonia. Poor boys. It is so sad but at the same time it is so so challenging because I really don't know how to handle it. I want to comfort them but I don't want to get sick and Drew has it in both lungs so he is miserable and borderline inconsolable. it makes me sad all the time but what can ya do? So far, I'm fine. Not sick at all. Knock on wood....
Third, today is the inauguration of President Barack Obama. I really don't know what else to say except Wow and I am happy to be a small part of it. I am thrilled to know that I am for the first time CONSCIOUSLY witnessing history. It is a big day for (as Connor says) President Obarack Obama.
Lastly, I am extremely proud of myself for how far I've come emotionally and physically. I really don't want to explain that so I won't. Just know that I just went through something that actually tested how far I've come. And I aced that test.
Okay. I'm done. :D
2 comments:
Two sick kids?? Poor you! Poor them! Sick kids are hard. The only advice I have is to wash your hands like crazy and clorox/lysol wipes.. but you probably already do that.
Yay for today!
And good for you to come out ahead and ace the test. Woo hoo!
Poor babies. And good for you! We'll watch the additions when you get back.
Post a Comment