So my
TWO weekends have come and gone in NYC and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! Diane and I had lots of fun and I'm so glad that I was able to go! :D My highlights are put mostly into pictures but the few that aren't are these: my
TWO new pairs of shoes, the
TWO broadway shows I saw (Avenue Q--so funny!!--and Mary Poppins) the
TWO new purses I got ("gucci" and "burberry"). Are you noticing a trend? I did a lot of this weekend in twos...haha. Oh and if you notice from the pix, we also got
TWO kinds of cheesecakes...
Anyway, this was so fun and I have decided that I truly LOVE new york! I wish I had more time/energy to write more about the FABULOUS weekend, but I don't, so I won't. But understand that it was FANTASTIC!

and yes. the person above in the bottom left corner is JEFF DANIELS! My requested celebrity sighting was fulfilled!!!

Di, I decided we needed a collage of just our moments--with one of mike! haha :D


In the Di/Abbey collage I was cut out of these pictures. It is MY blog and I was cut out. How rude. oh well, I fixed that problem by posting them again. :D haha
3 comments:
I love this! It was a trip full of twos. I miss the red haired lady already!
Jealous!
I am a little jealous, but also pretty impressed with how you two navigated the big bad city on your own. Well done! Grand adventure, and you have the shoes, bags, and memories to prove it.
Post a Comment