In the attempt to blog more, this post is just going to be pure randomness. zero real point!
I AM GOING TO NEW YORK CITY TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that I live so damn close to NYC and that I can get there for $40 dollars (and a 4 hr bus ride...) AND that I have somewhere to stay so I don't go into debt with hotel charges.
I LOVE that I am going to be able to spend 2 weekends in a row with my FABULOUS cousin Diane.
I love that I can truly say for probably the first time in my life that MY life is drama free. I am just pure happy--sure, I wish some things were different (who doesn't)--and it rocks. Hard core. Ha.
I love who I'm becoming and I love that I have an exciting future ahead of me.
Okay, I'm done for now.
I still have to pack! haha luckily it is just over night...
haha...
3 comments:
Love it! I am happy for you, have a great time!
I know you had a great time, so welcome back to the bridge between your two NYC weekends. You are awesome.
we had such a damn good time!
Post a Comment