May 27, 2009

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone...It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day"


So, my weekend was jam packed full of fun fun FUN!!! I LOVE my friends and my life here!! :D
Friday night--I got a fantastic massage...
Saturday afternoon/night--SALEM (as you know, my fave place in MA) with 2 friends Jon and Aimee. It was great because I got to see/do things I haven't done before. :D
Sunday (all day)--got up for church at 7:30 am (as opposed to 11 am) to go to our new temporary church at the Episcopal Divinity School which has us meeting at 10 am now instead of 2 pm. Beautiful location and chapel and we are all grateful for the hospitality of the local religions. After church got out at 1:00, about 10 friends (including me) went to my friend Rob's house for a BBQ and then we hung out there for a few hours and played games and stuff. Then we went to my friend Christie's house (where about 6-7 more ppl showed up) for birthday cake and more hanging out/games. I left my house at 9 am and didn't get back to it until 11:00 pm. But I was only home long enough to get some stuff together and bring the car back because I stayed at my fabulous friend Emallie's house so that Monday fun could happen ASAP!!
Monday (Memorial Day!)--went to Malden, MA city parade (hilariously lame but thoroughly entertaining), then we got our stuff together (me and Em) to go meet about 15ish people at a beach in Rockport, MA! We spent about 4.5 hours at the beach then we went to Harvard Square and hung out for about 4 more hours and THEN I finally got home at a little after midnight! Whew.
Oh and then on Tuesday, Emallie and I made dinner for a few of our guy friends last night (just for fun mia! and mom!) Spaghetti with sauce that I made (a bit of garlic, half an onion finely chopped, basil, a dash of cheyenne pepper, a bunch of veggies, and some ground beef), garlic bread, and salad. yum!
it has been a lot of fun (but busy) these last four days! yay!!! :D
okay...i'm done!!
oh! and that top picture is a ship that looks an awful lot like a pirate ship. I enjoyed that...




1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Wow! Adventures galore. I wish I could have had some of that spaghetti--sounds delish.