Incredible memory #3:
--when my friend Rachelle came to visit. that was an incredible trip! I got to see Martha's Vineyard and Salem for the first time. :D so fun!
Incredible memory #4:
--July 4, 2009 in the city where almost all of the country's biggest historic events started. This was on of the best days I've had here. It was absolutely incredible.
July 3rd:
-I got up at 10 (actually on accident), went on a run, watched the "French Connection", then got ready for the incredibly successful surprise going-away party for one of my best friends Emallie Daniels. It was a great fun party, but also bittersweet. about 20 or so of us hid into a TINY bathroom while my friend Jerr waited for her (because the party was at his house) and then of course we all jumped out and said surprise. and by "we all jumped out" I mean we were a full on clown car. Her surprise just got more and more shocked as more and more ppl filed out of this insanely tiny bathroom! It was great! :D I <3 my friends!!
July 4th: -got up at 7 to get ready for the day -went to Boston's Old City Hall to hear the Declaration of Indepence read from the original balcony it was read from in 1776. So cool!!! -went to the harbor to watch the turn-around and 21 cannon salute of the oldest active battleship in American history, the USS Constitution built in 1793. -went to the docks on the Boston side of the Charles River to hang out with TONS of friends while waiting for the INCREDIBLE fireworks to start. So amazingly beautiful. I loved today. I loved it so much and I am so sad I'm leaving this amazing, beautiful, incredible city soon. But it is okay. I have so many wonderful memories and friends, that I won't ever really be sad.
I'll post videos later!
1 comment:
I bet the reading was really neat.
Post a Comment