It was LDS night at Fenway, which basically means someone who deals in MA sports management likes us Mormons and gives us 1500 tickets or so for a discounted price but the deal is that we ("we" meaning some guy in the Cambridge ward) HAVE to sell them all. And so anyone wanting to go needed to place an order of 20 or more tickets. Luckily I have awesome friends who understood my strong desire to go to a game before I left, and a bunch of other people who just really really wanted to go! So I got to go!! It was everything I had hoped it would be and more!!!! I love my friends!! the two pictured are literally just the two I sat by. I love those boys dearly!! Phil and Jerr are just a two of my incrediblely awesome friends.
Lesley--the video is for you! (and everyone else of course!)

3 comments:
Fun and also funny--why that song? am I missing something? although, to be fair, there's just something about it. BUM BUM BUM.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I can't wait to play it for my mom. Too bad you won't be able to see us dancing to it.
sounds like you have really good friends out there.
Post a Comment