October 7, 2011

"I Want It That Way"

You ALL knew it was gonna happen. Don't act all surprised by the post title song. ;-P

So. Midterms. I hate them. Mine honestly haven't been bad. Truly, truly. Next week is TECHNICALLY midterms but teachers have been mean and try to cheat the system, aka they want their fall breaks early. This week I've had 2 papers (both 2-3 pages, so not awful) and 1 test. Next week I just have one test, but the rumor is that it is pretty harsh. :-/
No worries though, I have plans to study my ass off alone and with a friend. :D (i'm apparently all about the emoticons...haha)
I don't feel too worried about this weeks stuff, but you never really know until you ACTUALLY know right?...
I am SO excited for Tuesday though!! Grandma and Grandpa Bickmore are coming to visit!!!!!! I am so so excited to see them. I do not see these grandparents nearly enough and I am so happy that I was able to visit them by myself before I left and now again! It will be Fall Break from school while they are here so dad, Dana, and I will actually have real TIME to spend with them!

Once fall break is over, it is only like 6 more weeks of school this semester!! WTH?? Where in the world did the semester go???? However, with my estimations of how classes are going, I won't make any real predictions of grades because I don't want to jinx myself but let's just say if I was still get paid for my grades--I'd be getting BANK! :D

I have a few friends now. I'm working my way up! I'm happy here. I just wish my social life was, ya know...social.

as tigger would say~
TTFN!!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I truly *have* been waiting for this song/post. Thank you.

So glad to hear that the news is good where you are. Way to go for working hard and making the most of your time at LSU. Keep up the good work--you are awesome!

jessandbryce said...

Woo hoo! Love this whole post!!