October 13, 2011

"Someone Like You"

This song is just...perfect.

Well. I have conquered midterms. My 6 classes boil down to this: A, A, A, B, c, and the last is a P/F class so I won't know officially until the end, but I'm for sure passing. :) I'm doing damn good. I am loving it. Now, it is most DEFINITELY time for fall break.
I have just discovered a wonderful study spot on campus: this old amphitheater surrounded by trees and since the weather is almost constantly a perfect beautiful 80 degrees, it is perfect for outside study. I can get a tan, listen to music and get some pretty serious text book reading done. Look how beautiful it is!

Last Saturday I somehow managed to get a ticket to the LSU v. Florida game. Now, not only is LSU football a religion in and of itself here, going to the Florida game is like Christmas. It was pure insanity! I mean look at the stadium! It was packed full and then hundreds more! That doesn't even cover the people who didn't go to the game but were tailgating outside of the stadium. Don't get me wrong- I had fun, but unless you are getting drunk and love navigating for HOURS through pedestrians who think they own the roads on gameday, then tailgating is just NOT worth it. It just isn't. But seriously, look at that stadium!












I am most definitely having fun here. I am not a full blooded Gold and Purple tiger yet, but I'm having fun getting there.

Oh, and I get to register for my next semester classes and summer classes in 2 weeks. CRAZY!! However, super fun and excited!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I am so so happy. You are doing great!