November 4, 2011

"Losing Touch"

Because I LOVE The Killers right now and that is why I'm Losing Touch. Ha!

But seriously. The Killers are freakin' amazing!

Okay, enough about that. School/Louisiana. That is the point of this blog.
I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE with information and sunflower seeds (my study snack of choice)!
It has been in-freakin'-tense all up in here! I have had paper after paper after presentation after x,y, and z over here! I need a breather alright! But alas, no.

I have a test and presentation Monday. I have a research paper due Tuesday. Then I can breathe for like a day. Then I have another presentation, another research paper, many more tests, etc, etc.

Is it Christmas break yet?

GAH! So maybe I wasn't lying when I said I am losing touch. (see how I linked the song twice? that means LISTEN! :) )

Oh, and I just have to say that I am so so grateful for my GOOD friends back home. I miss you guys so much and I am so lucky that I have your support in this new adventure of mine. It sometimes feels like I was CRAZY for even attempting it, but you all in your own way remind me that I am not. Thank you Thank you Megan, Serria, Taylor, Nicole, Kari, Ashley, ShaNae, and Emallie. I love love you guys!

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Way to go, full-time student. Keep up the good work.


*like*