April 13, 2007

"So not only did you GO to a cop-raided party, you STARTED the cop-raided party?"

so, tonight was a kick-ass night!!! we (and by we i mean all my girlfriends: annalisa, natasha, kait, katy, Cali, rachel, and TK) went to the club (and by club i mean piece of dookie that pretends to be a club) in logan and it was awesome!! such a needed night out and it was amazing! tomorrow night we are all going to the Sigma Chi house to chill and party some more! can't wait for that!! i love my friends! they are all so amazing and it's impossible to have a bad time when around them!!!

update on Italy, parents won't pay (still love them but GRR) anything, so i'm doing it myself and going in September until November. I will just work 3 jobs and go on my own just as a traveler. That makes me even more excited and about 10,000 x more worth it! so, ITALIA: HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Get some sleep first!! Good gravy you are a night owl!

Lisa B. said...

I agree about the sleeping. Italy sounds amazing, I must say.