April 10, 2008

"Do you happen to be in the market for a house? Cuz this baby's a honey."

really random post here but basically i went on a very relaxing very beautiful very wonderful walk around a very beautiful very randomly placed lake. (i like the word "very" today)
and on this wonderful walk (the baby was with me, the toddler was not), i saw some AMAZINGLY beautiful houses. The kind of house I DREAM of living in one day. well...I'll let my pictures do the talking for me. Even if you don't agree with my version of a "dream house" the pictures for pictures sake are wonderful(i like that word too...)! my ideal house is the middle one on the second row.

Posted by Picasa



also, I thought I would post a few pictures of the beautiful lake i walked around! Enjoy!












pretty huh??









I KNOW!! :D

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Boy, the place you're living just couldn't be more different than the place you came from. It must be so fun to discover it! Love the idea of having a *lake* nearby, for heaven's sake.

and the houses . . . yes, the houses are beautiful. I like the pink one, but mainly because it's pink.