Well...its 3 days (technically 2 but still..) away before i'm on a plane and on my way to Massachusetts. Wow. Crazy but very exciting...
So here is what I've been up too since I quit my boring job and have been slummin' around the house until I leave:
Movies with Mama:
-21
-The Other Boelyn Girl
-Charlie Bartlett
-Step Up 2: The Streets
-Penelope (twice)
-Vantage Point
-Definitely, Maybe (twice)
-and maybe a few others I've forgotton...
Lunch/Dinner with Mama
Shopping with Mama
Movie with Brother and Sis-in-law:
-Horton Hears a Who
Massive Slumber Party with cousins:
-Dinner
-Movie: Horton Hears a Who
-Nintendo Wii
-sleeping bags and couches
Trip up to Good old Logan, UT
-Logan: In 10 hrs or less!!
-very fast trip, very FUN trip
Babysat my GORGEOUS nephew multiple glorious times
Hung out with great friend Ashley
-Watched both seasons of Laguna Beach on DVD
-Re-watched the movie we've both dubbed torturous: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
-Watched Pearl Harbor
-Watched Titanic
-Will watch Father of the Bride (a classic with so many memories for us) on Friday
-Lots of lunch and shopping experiences!
-went to a singles ward with her for like 5 wks or something...
Just trying to convince myself to stay calm and not over analyze this whole new development in my life. I'm doing very well with that! :D
Talked to my little brother when he was waiting in the airport to fly off to a whole new world (sorry for that)! He sounds great and seemed like he couldn't wait to be out there teaching and preaching.
Thats all for now. I have 2 days left to pack...and since I haven't started, it should be fun...
okay, i'm done now..
2 comments:
That's a lot of stuff to have done, wow. And wow, we saw a lot of movies. Making me feel like maybe I've been wasting my time . . . not!
Two days! what's that about?
Call me! You know you are going to have to post a lot more when you are in Boston!
Post a Comment