random post today...
Went to my first singles ward meeting today. at 2 in the afternoon. That part kinda sucked, but overall it was just awkward. and it was ALL me. I just felt so out of place. But i think it will be okay, i just have to keep going I guess. ppl my own age; ppl my own age; ppl my own age...thats my mantra (did ya guess?). my ward consists of students from: Harvard, Boston U, Boston C, MIT and Wellsley. Now, I know that I am very smart and that I will go on to do fantastic things, but those schools are some of the most fantastic schools in the country in one city (basically). I feel a little dumb in comparison. again i am not dumb, but i just felt a little overwhelmed. I can't even afford to take a class at some of these places.
Thats basically it for now...
2 comments:
Things to think about:
Schools do not = intelligence
And you definitely = cool.
Also, to have friends you have to BE one, jump in and I'll bet you'll have a pack before you know it.
PS
I am happy that you feel so happy about life!
Post a Comment